DISTRIBUTION NETWORK PLANNING
Integral to maximizing revenue and controlling operational costs and transportation spend is the incorporation of a network strategy. Planning and designing an effective operational route and distribution architecture provides the basis for properly maintaining high service levels while controlling volatile cost factors and forecasting growth.
Our experienced consultants will begin by developing a thorough understanding of your present operational capacities and future growth expectations. Our resulting architecture will allow your company to be in firm command of your cost centers and uniquely positioned to forecast your revenue and growth trends.
Our core competence includes:
- Distribution Center Location Analysis and Design
- Route Planning, Density and Territory Coverage
- Support Technology Recommendations
- System Capacity Assessment and Design
- Fuel and Emissions
- E-commerce Last Mile Logistics
- Omnichannel Distribution
- Package Bundling Optimization
- Vehicle Routing Optimization
- Consumer/Driver Choice Modeling